NetFortris Selects GENBAND’s Smart Office
Frisco, Texas, April 13, 2015 – GENBAND™, a leading developer of real-time communications software solutions, today announced that NetFortris®, Inc., a leading innovator in secure cloud solutions for unified communications (UC), voice and data networks, IT infrastructure and applications, has replaced its existing cloud platform with GENBAND’s Smart Office solution. Multiple integrated and virtualized GENBAND elements deliver secure UC capabilities including voice and video calling, multi-media conferencing, instant messaging and web collaboration across phones, desktops and mobility solutions to NetFortris’ business customers.
“Enterprises of all sizes want to take advantage of unified communications functionality to keep employees connected, collaborative and productive,” said Grant Evans, NetFortris Chief Executive Officer. “We evaluated several solutions across the technology landscape, and selected GENBAND because of its broad feature set and sophisticated licensing and deployment model. Additionally, GENBAND distinguished themselves with their ability to deliver the professional services we needed to accelerate time-to-market.”
GENBAND offers a flexible licensing model, marketing support and ability to integrate with other solutions. Its broad solution set includes the advanced UC solutions required by NetFortris enterprise customers. Through the strategic partnership, NetFortris will deploy all new customers on the GENBAND platform, and will assist its large existing customer base as it migrates to the GENBAND platform.
NetFortris deployed the EXPERiUS™ Application Server, Intelligent Messaging , SPiDR WebRTC Gateway, GENView Provisioning & Portals, GENCom Mobility Clients and QUANTiX™ Session Border Controller (SBC).
GENBAND Competitive Advantages:
- Virtualized and integrated UC solution with advanced WebRTC, voicemail and session border controller capabilities with no third party integration required
- Comprehensive support for deployed Nortel and Avaya phones
- Fully functional WebRTC-compliant solution
- Intelligent unified messaging solution including voicemail-to-text transcription
- IM/Presence, video calling and MeetMe conferencing integration
- Customizable provisioning portals for end-user/customers and tight integration with back-office functions
- Installation and integration by GENBAND’s professional services team
- Significantly lower total cost of ownership
“NetFortris has proven itself as a pioneer in delivering cloud services and we are proud to be a strategic part of their efforts to target and secure large enterprises with a vertical market-centric, white glove approach to unified communications and collaboration,” said David Walsh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GENBAND. “We’re excited to support them with our Smart Office UC solution across traditional desktops and next generation mobile devices. NetFortris is offering the advanced unified communications solutions that enterprises are demanding.”
- NetFortris has replaced its existing cloud platform with GENBAND’s Smart Office unified communications solution to extend its market presence.
- Smart Office delivers advanced video calling, video conferencing, instant messaging and presence, and web collaboration capabilities.
- The entire solution was fully deployed in less than eight months on NetFortris’ own virtualized hardware.
About NetFortris, Inc.
NetFortris provides secure cloud-based voice and data communications solutions, hosted productivity and specialized applications, and business devices to enterprises. The NetFortris Cloud Communications Platform (CCP) serves as a central foundation for all NetFortris services, and delivers enterprise-class security, analytics, and management for simple, scalable and highly secure operations. NetFortris is based in San Francisco, California and is privately held. For more information, please visit http://www.netfortris.com or call 888-469-5100.
GENBAND is a global leader in real-time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real-time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
GENBAND US PR
GENBAND International PR
Original post here.